UHMW-PE TIVAR Industrial Silo Linings
UHMW-PE TIVAR Silo Linings
UHMW-PE (Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene) TIVAR linings are our primary choice for all projects due to their superior array of qualities. From storing cement to food produce and everything in between, a TIVAR lining is almost always the best solution.
- Exceptional handling – Even the most difficult materials are moved reliably.
- Lightweight – These specialist linings weigh about 1/8 as much as their steel counterparts.
- Made to last – Incredibly durable and resistant to chemicals, abrasion and impact, even at extreme temperatures.
- Ready to go – Can be self-lubricating and no regular maintenance is needed.
- Fastener selection – Wide range of fasteners available for all conditions and applications.
Why Choose Gregory’s Linings for your Project?
The team at Gregory’s Linings have over 80 years of experience across the board, as well as an immaculate reputation. We go the extra mile when it comes to improving the efficiency of your workplace, while also offering unrivalled support before, during and after each project.
Installations of UHMW-PE linings can be completed using hand tools, meaning we are able to do all of the work on-site. This is much easier for customers and also results in downtime being kept to an absolute minimum. Look no further than Gregory’s Linings for a professional and cost-effective installation!