UHMW-PE Quicksilver Industrial Tipper Linings
UHMW-PE Quicksilver Tipper Linings
Quicksilver linings are made from a durable UHMW-PE (or Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene) which gives them a huge advantage over alternatives and unlined trucks.
- Safer – Prevents the build-up of materials, which can cause a vehicle to tip over.
- Durable – High impact strength, abrasion resistant and available in medium to heavy duty variants.
- Performance – This liner works optimally regardless of the conditions.
- Lightweight – Weighs much less than steel and aluminium counterparts.
- Efficient – A low coefficient of friction means materials flow much smoother and drivers will no longer have to dig out remaining matter. This saves time, allows for more payloads and ensures a higher level of staff satisfaction.
- Protective – A quicksilver lining provides an additional layer of protection to the trailer body and extend its work life.
Once correctly installed, your lining will significantly help to unload all of the following materials:
- Hot Asphalt
- Top Soil
- Wood Pellets
Installations of Quicksilver linings take less than a day and can be completed on-site for your convenience. You can also visit our Scunthorpe based warehouse for a more cost-effective installation, as the money saved on travel can be passed onto the customer.
Across our team, we have over 80 years of experience and have worked with some of the biggest names in the industry, including Lafarge, Marshalls, Ibstock, and Hanson. Below you can see some pictures from projects we have completed in the past: